Sunday, August 7, 2011

Thoughts on Captain America (spoilers)

I watched Captain America yesterday and I thought about writing a review. Then I thought of something better. I'll just share my thoughts.


Captain America took place during World War II and every time Captain America fought with his side-kick Bucky Barnes, I had my eyes on Bucky the whole time. You may know him from Gossip Girl, playing Carter.



Now that he's buff and all powerful, you see him more than a friend? Typical.

Guess what. They killed the only character I cared about in the entire film. Why the best friend! Whhhyy!!!!!! I didn't even know his name!


He sleeps for 70 years and nobody thought to tuck him in?!
What did you think about the movie?

I have a feeling that Iron Man is going to steal every scene in the Avengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment